Sunday, March 7, 2010

Safe in His hands...


Did you know that you don't have to worry about your needs?

All you have to do is to "Have faith in God". He knows your need. He has all power. His infinite love and compassion never weary. Fear not that He will fail of fulfilling His promise. He is eternal truth. Never will He change the covenant He has made with those who love Him. And He will bestow upon His faithful servants the measure of efficiency that their need demands. - From my devotional (March 6 - A Promise is a Promise)


Sorry for the late post. I...um...uh...I forgot. Well, better late than nothing. Hehe!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you David. Though it's late but this is a timely post for me. I need to hear this today. Very encouraging. Thanks for sharing your readings. The picture is very comforting.

    ReplyDelete