Thursday, February 18, 2010

Old drawings

 Here are some of the drawing I drew in the past.
The Joker

Nightwing (Costume 1)


Wolverine (inked)

I used to draw comic style (American) drawings. But recently, I got interested in manga (Japanese) because a friend of mine draws manga style. So I decided to try it out. I'm still learning. While I'm doing that, I wanted to post something here in my blog, so I posted my old drawings. Here they are. Enjoy.

I'm sorry I haven't been very active here because I'm very busy with my school work, or very busy practicing my musical instruments, or I have nothing interesting to post at all. But I will still be able to do Bee Wise every Friday.

1 comment:

  1. You are very talented, David. God bless you for sharing your talents.

    Don't forget to put your signature on your drawings.

    ReplyDelete