Thursday, January 14, 2010

A new book...


I got bored with the last book I was reading, so I picked up a new book to read. I guess I'm not ready to go back to anthropomorphic animals yet. This book is not new to me, by the way. I've read it before. But I want to read it again. I forget things easily. So I read it again to remember what I forgot.


This book comes before the Lord of the Rings. This is where the Ring was found by Bilbo Baggins, Frodo's uncle. Well, that's all I'm gonna say. I'm not gonna spoil it for you.

4 comments:

  1. Very good, David. I'm happy to see your blog developed. Job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kuya David, I have your button in my sidebar. you have a nice background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, That's nice. Don't stop reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi David!
    Everybody's requesting to go swimming tomorrow. So, don't forget to bring your swimming stuff. See you!

    ReplyDelete